At entry to the study, the men, all Japanese Americans aged 71-93 years, were given physical examinations, screened for Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, and evaluated using the Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument.
What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Chambersburg Area Senior High School (Pennsylvania)
- Cadet Assistant Signals Instructor (UK)
- Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Security Inspector
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager
- Computer-Aided Self-Administered Interview
- Computer-Assisted Self-Interview
- Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Comprehensive Addiction Severity Index for Adolescents
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Automation
- Connecticut Alarm and Systems Integrators Association (est. 1974)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Northwest underwent a standardized dementia screening, which included the Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument in the subject's primary language (Korean, Spanish, Filipino, a Chinese dialect, or English).
Pacific Northwest underwent a standardized dementia screening, which included the Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument in the subject's primary language.