COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM), announced today that three of its senior staff will make presentations at the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) international convention in Toronto.
What does CDE stand for?
CDE stands for Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDE
We have 259 other meanings of CDE in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Defense Equipment/Establishment
- Chemical Dry Etch (semiconductor manufacturing method)
- Child Development and Education (various locations)
- Children Designing & Engineering (curriculum development project)
- Choline-Deficient Ethionine (supplemented diet)
- City Document Exchange
- Claim Data Entry (insurance)
- Clinical Documentation Excellence
- Clock Detect East
- Club des Éleveurs Amateurs d'Oiseaux Exotiques (French: Amateur Breeders of Exotic Birds Club)
- Collaborative Decision Environment
- Collateral Damage Estimate
- Collateral Damage Estimation (US DoD)
- Collective Dose Equivalent
- Collège Doctoral Européen (French: European Doctoral College)
- Collision Detect Electronics
- Colorado Department of Education
- Combat Development Engineering
- Combined Driving Event
- Comédie de l'Est (French: Comedy from the East; acting troupe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation is one of the world's leading primary silver producers and a growing gold producer.
Wheeler, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE: CDE; TSX: CDM), will speak at the JPMorgan Small/Mid Cap Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on November 14 at 10:15 am Eastern time.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation is the world's largest publicly listed primary silver producer and has a strong presence in gold.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) (ASX:CXC) today announced that 100% of its $75 million of Senior Secured Floating Rate Convertible Notes due 2012 have been converted into common stock.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation is the world's largest publicly traded primary silver producer and has a strong presence in gold.
Birak, Senior Vice President - Exploration, of Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) (ASX:CXC), will speak at the Merrill Lynch Canada 3rd Annual Silver Company Conference in Toronto on March 5, 2008 at 9:20 a.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, April 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation announced today that it has entered into an agreement to sell 100% of the shares of Coeur Silver Valley (CSV) to U.