What does CAFAB stand for?
CAFAB stands for Coercively Assigned Female at Birth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Computer Aided Frame Analysis
- Conféderation des Associations des Familles Acadiennes, Inc.
- Confederation of Alberta Faculty Associations
- Connecticut Association For Aviculture
- Cremation and Funeral Alternatives
- Criminal Activity Forfeiture Act (Missouri)
- California Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- Chesapeake Antique Fire Apparatus Association
- Colorado Association of Financial Aid Administrators
- Canadian Alliance for Animal-Assisted Services (Winchester, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Face and Body Artists (Canada)
- Canadian Advocate for the Adoption of Children (est. 1995)
- Commission Africaine de l'Aviation Civile (African Civil Aviation Commission)
- Canadian Association of Fine Arts Deans
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions d'aide À Domicile (French)
- Combined Arms for Air Defense
- Craft and Folk Art Museum (Los Angeles, CA)
- Certificat d'Aptitude à la Fonction d'Aide Médico-Psychologique (French: Psychological and Medical Assistance Certificate)
- Caribbean Farmers and NGO Network
- Customs and Fiscal Assistance Office (EU)