A recent study performed by scientists at the School of Nutrition, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan, investigated the relationship between plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 and vitamin B-6 and the risk of coronary artery disease.
What does CoQ10 stand for?
CoQ10 stands for Coenzyme Q10 (aka ubiquinone)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cadet of the Quarter
- Centre Ostéopathique du Québec (French: Osteopathic Center of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Certificate of Quality (various companies)
- Certification of Qualification (NASA)
- Chernoff-Optimal Quantization
- Coenzyme Q (dietary supplement)
- Commanding Officer's Quarters
- Coquitlam (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Cost Of Quality
- Coût d'Obtention de la Qualité (French: Cost of Obtaining Quality)
- Central Ohio Quality Assurance Association
- Central Oklahoma Qualatex Balloon Network
- Children of the Qur'an Islamic Institute
- Cohsasa Quality Information System (South Africa)
- Covariant-Oscillator Quark Model
- Construction de Qualité (French: Quality Construction; Belgium)
- Constructive Quality Model
- Call out Request
- Canadian Organic Regime (Canadian Organic Products Regulation Standards)
- Career Opportunities in Research Education and Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kaneka explains: "We believe that the market potential for functional products with Coenzyme Q10 is vast.
2 June 2009 - Asahi Kasei Pharma, a Japanese pharma and chemical producer, will be discontinuing production at its Shiraoi plant, where it manufactures Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) by the end of July 2009, with a view to shut down the facility in late March 2010.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance that plays a central role in the body's energy production.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin (vitamin Q10) that, along with vitamin B6, has been found to be low in people with cancer.
Coenzyme Q10 The idea: Coenzyme Q10 can help cells burn sugar for energy.