Bioenergetics in clinical medicine II: adjunctive treatment with coenzyme Q in periodontal therapy.
What does COQ stand for?
COQ stands for Coenzyme Q (dietary supplement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COQ
We have 9 other meanings of COQ in our Acronym Attic
- Common Operational Picture Working Group
- Central Oregon Partnerships for Youth
- Copybook Library
- CITED based multi-media IPR management on cost effective smart device
- Copyright Violation (also seen as CV; Wikimedia Foundation)
- Cadet of the Quarter
- Centre Ostéopathique du Québec (French: Osteopathic Center of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Certificate of Quality (various companies)
- Certification of Qualification (NASA)
- Chernoff-Optimal Quantization
- Commanding Officer's Quarters
- Coquitlam (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Cost Of Quality
- Coût d'Obtention de la Qualité (French: Cost of Obtaining Quality)
- Coenzyme Q10 (aka ubiquinone)
- Central Ohio Quality Assurance Association
- Central Oklahoma Qualatex Balloon Network
- Children of the Qur'an Islamic Institute
- Cohsasa Quality Information System (South Africa)
- Covariant-Oscillator Quark Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coenzyme Q supplementation protects from age-related DNA double-strand breaks and increases lifespan in rats fed on a PUFA-rich diet.
Coenzyme Q 10 is a compound that is made naturally in the body.