Coeliac UK has joined forces with the National Trust to mark Coeliac Disease Awareness Week, which is this week.
What does CDAW stand for?
CDAW stands for Coeliac Disease Awareness Week (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDAW
We have 3 other meanings of CDAW in our Acronym Attic
- Core Data Analysis Toolkit (UK)
- Character Data
- Correctional Drug Abuse Treatment Effectiveness
- Camp Dawson Army Training Site (West Virginia)
- Center for Democracy and the Third Sector (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Canon Doubt And Uncertainty (role playing games)
- Civil Defence Auxiliary Unit (Singapore Civil Defence Force)
- Compatible Data Acquisition Unit
- Catholic Doctors Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Cavernous Sinus Dural Arteriovenous Shunt
- Coordinated Data Analysis Workshop
- Cumulative Damage Arrhenius-Weibull (reliability model)
- California Desert Air Working Group (conference)
- Compact Directed Acyclic Word Graph
- Cake Decorating Business
- Calibration Database
- Caliper Disc Brake
- Call Detail Block (Cisco)
- Capacity Management Database (ITIL standard)
- Capital Development Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country's first Coeliac Disease Awareness Week is planned for May 16 to 20.