DSM's family of Arnite XT grades all offer extremely good dimensional stability due to its low moisture absorption and a very low and constant coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) that is comparable to aluminum.
What does CLTE stand for?
CLTE stands for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion (plastics property)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLTE
- Cue List Time Code Synchronization
- Certified in Logistics Transportation and Distribution (American Production & Inventory Control Society)
- Civilian Leadership Training Division (US Army)
- Closed-Loop Transmit Diversity
- Column Load Take Down
- Convert Long To Double (Intel assembler mnemonic)
- Cooling Load Temperature Difference
- Centre Landais de Tri de Déchets Industriels (French industrial waste sorting center)
- Center for Learning and Teaching Excellence
- Chinese Language Teacher Education (Freeman Foundation; Hawaii)
- Cost and Lead Time Estimate
- ChinaCast Language Training Education Technology Limtied (English training; China)
- Civil Liberties Task Force (Boston, MA)
- Closed Loop Transfer Function (control theory)
- Cross Laminated Tension Free (acoustic drums)
- Chinese Language Teachers Federation of Australia
- Center Level Transaction Group
- Committee on Long-Term Grain Policy (India)
- Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next-generation Noryl GTX 98X series materials also reduce the coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) by 10 per cent vs previous grades for increased dimensional stability and improved gap and flush management, giving automotive designers freedom to create larger, high-precision body panels.
The next-generation NORYL GTX 98X series materials also reduce the coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) by 10 percent vs.
For new "flip chip" technology, Ticona is working on grades with improved coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
Plastics have a much higher coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) than steel, and therefore require more space to grow and shrink.
Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) -- measures the change in one dimension against the original dimension per unit change in temperature (in.
Zett Mess scales employ an absolute electronic measurement system using a kind of printed circuit board capacitance system embedded in an alloy scale bars with very low coefficient of linear thermal expansion.