The lowest-possible Gini coefficient is 0, which indicates that everyone has exactly the same income; the highest-possible coefficient is 1, which indicates that a single person has all of the income and no one else has any.
What does COEF stand for?
COEF stands for Coefficient
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COEF
- Centers of Economic Excellence
- Certified Office Ergonomics Evaluator
- Connecticut Outdoor & Environmental Education Association
- Committee on Energy Efficiency Commerce and Trade
- Children of Ethiopia Education Fund (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Combined Occupational & Environmental Exposures & Risks Subgroup
- Center of Excellence in Environmental Systems (Syracuse, NY)
- Central Office Equipment Engineering System
- Canada-Ontario Export Forum
- Canadian Olympic Excellence Fund
- Courtship of Eddie's Father (TV show)
- Contemporary Operating Environment Forces (Canadian Army)
- Contracted Out Employments Group (UK)
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (US)
- Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health (University of Manchester; UK)
- Certificate Of Exective Host
- Church of Earth Healing (Ohio)
- Cleveland Opportunities to End Hunger (Ohio)
- Committee on Environmental Health (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
n-1] Polymers have a consistency index (m) and a power-law coefficient (n) that describe its general viscosity behavior with respect to changing temperature (T) and shear rate (Y).
235) studied whether variation in ozone mortality coefficients among U.
The OSYM official was referring to the coefficient system that makes it difficult for certain groups of students who seek to enroll in a university program that is outside of their high school area of specialization to do so.
Ishida and Senoo(1981) used two entirely different types of centrifugal blowers one with a radial blade impeller and the other with a backward blade impeller, measured the pressure distribution along the shroud at five flow coefficient and seven tip clearances.
1993) reported that high bed expansion and heat transfer coefficient could be obtained by adjusting the frequency of acoustic waves to resonance.
One of these is weight utilization coefficient [[phi].
Only few of these papers describe an impact of coefficient of friction on material characteristics (Campos & Cetlin, 1998).