Report of the 32nd Session of the Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants.
What does CCFAC stand for?
CCFAC stands for Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFAC
We have 1 other meaning of CCFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Collective Conditional Fee Agreement (English/Welsh law)
- College of Communication and Fine Arts
- Comité des Constructeurs Français d'Automobiles (French Automobile Manufacturers Committee)
- Community College Faculty Association
- Connections Contemporary Fine Arts
- Contemporary Chinese Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002
- Council of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Central California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Consolidated Community Funding Advisory Committee (Fairfax County, VA)
- Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers
- College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media (University of Nebraska at Omaha)
- Critical Care Family Assistance Program
- Canadian Centre for Fur Animal Research
- Colorado Center for AIDS Research (University of Colorado; Denver, CO)
- Confederation of Canadian Faculties of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Champaign County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Cook County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Cornell Center for Fungal Biology (Cornell University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants.