The database was publicly launched during the Codex Committee on Food Additives in China, in March of this year.
What does CCFA stand for?
CCFA stands for Codex Committee on Food Additives (US FDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCFA
We have 69 other meanings of CCFA in our Acronym Attic
- Chambre de Commerce Française en Allemagne (French: French Chamber of Commerce in Germany; Germany; est. 1957)
- Chambre de Commerce Franco-Arabe
- Cheshire County Football Association (UK)
- Child Care First Aid
- Children's Cancer Fund of America
- Children's Craniofacial Association
- China Chain Store & Franchise Association
- China Chemical Fibers Association
- Christian Children's Fund of Australia
- Cloverdale Community Football Association
- Collective Conditional Fee Agreement (English/Welsh law)
- College of Communication and Fine Arts
- Comité des Constructeurs Français d'Automobiles (French Automobile Manufacturers Committee)
- Community College Faculty Association
- Connections Contemporary Fine Arts
- Contemporary Chinese Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002
- Council of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Central California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) has provided two recommendations to the Codex Committee on Food Additives (CCFA) regarding the U.
At the global level, IADSA's focus will remain on food additives, as the Codex Committee on Food Additives (CCFA) meets in March to consider whether to adopt key draft provisions for food additives used in food supplements worldwide.
FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants.