The 22nd session of the Codex Committee on Fats and Oils (CCFO) of the Codex Alimentarius Commission (Codex), held in Penang, Malaysia (21-25 February 2011), saw the adoption of a slightly modified version of Switzerland's proposal for new work on a Codex Standard for Marine Oils.
What does CCFO stand for?
CCFO stands for Codex Committee on Fats and Oils (est. 1963; Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCFO
We have 1 other meaning of CCFO in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Council of Food and Nutrition
- Centre of Contemporary Fiction and Narrative (Univeristy of Northampton; UK)
- Ciao Ciao for Now
- Columbia County Farmers National Bank (Benton, PA)
- Coastside Committee For a New Library
- Children's Cancer Fund of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Centennial Conference Football Officials (National Collegiate Athletic Association; Division III)
- Certified County Finance Officer (various locations)
- Christ Church Festival Orchestra (est. 1993; UK)
- Christian Farmers' Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Conventional Counter-Force Operations
- Critical Cross-Field Outcome (skills development)
- Carbon County Friends of Animals (est. 1998; Carbon County, PA)
- Champlain Certified Football Officials Association
- City Clerks and Finance Officers Association (Missouri)
- Consolidated Cash from Operating Activities (General Electric Co.)
- Contra Costa Football Officials Association (California)
- Charge-Charge Flux-Overlap Modified
- Christian Concern for our Nation
- Calvary Chapel Fort Portal (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Codex Committee on Fats and Oils has adopted a proposal from Switzerland to begin developing a standard for fish oils, according to the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GGED), Salt Lake City, UT.
Delegate to the Codex Committee on Fats and Oils (CCFO) of the Codex Alimentarius Commission (Codex) for consideration.