Elaborating on the newly launched initiatives, Dr Mohammed Abdul Latif, Director of the SSPGE, said: "The Code of Professional Conduct would create obligations for each government employee to comply with certain ethical standards.
What does CoPC stand for?
CoPC stands for Code of Professional Conduct
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoPC
We have 53 other meanings of CoPC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Organization for Parents and Youth, Inc. (Great Neck, NY)
- City of Pompano Beach (Florida)
- Code of Professional Behaviour (Australian Market and Social Research Society)
- Collective Opposed to Police Brutality (Canada)
- Current Opinion in Plant Biology (journal)
- College of Pharmacists of British Columbia (Canada)
- Central Ohio Poison Center (Ohio State University)
- Central Order Processing Center
- Chemical of Potential Concern
- Code of Practice Committee (Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority; UK)
- Command Privilege Code
- Commonwealth Orthotics & Prosthetics (Danville, VA)
- Community Outreach Partnership Center
- Community-Oriented Primary Care
- ConocoPhillips China, Inc. (Beijing, China)
- Constituent of Potential Concern (US EPA)
- Contaminant of Potential Concern
- Cost of Providing Care (health care)
- Customer Operation Performance Center
- Consorci de Promoció Comercial de Catalunya (Catalonian Sydicate for Commercial Promotion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, the re cent rewriting of the Code of Professional Conduct highlighted in the October 2008 issue of The Lamp rein forces the need to promote our professional knowledge and competence by delivering care based on current evidence, best practice and, where possible, validated research.
All AICPA member firms that audit ERISA plans must comply with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct including the independence rules therein, as well as the Department's independence rules.
As a member body of IFAC, the AICPA considers all proposed revisions to the IFAC Code and determines what revisions, if any, may be appropriate to the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct to harmonize international standards.
pdf) when considering whether a member-client relationship not specifically addressed by the Code of Professional Conduct "would lead a reasonable person aware of all the relevant facts to conclude that there is an unacceptable threat to the member's and the firm's independence.
65 of the CBA's regulations, all licensees must follow the AICPA's Code of Professional Conduct.