This action violated several sections of the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR).
What does COMAR stand for?
COMAR stands for Code of Maryland Regulations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMAR
We have 3 other meanings of COMAR in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Analysis Extended
- Mid-Ghana Commercial Mango Growers' Association (est. 2008)
- Commander, Antilles Defense Command
- Combined Air Operations
- Composite Air Operation
- Commerce Committee for the Alliance for Progress
- Commission on Management and Productivity (Missouri)
- Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications
- Coastal Ocean Monitoring and Prediction System (India)
- Coastal and Marine Research
- Code of Reference Materials
- Comando Aéreo Regional (Regional Air Command; Brazil)
- Commanadant Organiques de l'Armée de la Marine
- Committee on Man and Radiation
- Computer Market (Russian Weekly Computer Magazine; St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Coastal Marine Research and Training in Africa
- Commander Maritime Air Forces Mediterranean
- Cooperative Machine-Readable Cataloging
- Commander, Maritime Defense Zone Sector
- Committee On Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laws and regulations include specifications for a commercial fishing season, as well as time of day, gear type and location restrictions, harvest documentation, tax and oyster surcharge, and protection of state-managed oyster reserves and sanctuaries as described in Code of Maryland Regulations, Title 8, Section 2 and Annotated Code of Maryland; Natural Resources, Title 4.
The ANA Code of Ethics, the national guideline for the behavior of nurses, and the Maryland Nurse Practice Act and Code of Maryland Regulations (2008) clearly state that nurses may not engage in behaviors synonymous with verbal or physical abuse towards coworkers, managers, patients, or patients' families.