3 million employees have received code of conduct training, which informs them of their rights as workers * 200,000 employees participated in the company's Supplier Education Programme, which aims to develop management skills * $13.
What does COCT stand for?
COCT stands for Code of Conduct Training (US Air Force)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COCT
- Canadian Open Country Singing Contest ( Simcoe, Ontario Canada)
- City of Cambridge Swimming Club (UK)
- City of Chester Swimming Club (England)
- City of Coventry Swimming Club (England)
- Corvette Owners Club of San Diego (est. 1956; California)
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District (Cottonwood, AZ)
- Contingency Operational Contracting Support Plan
- Conference of Central and State Statistical Organisations (India)
- Carry-On Combat System Trainer
- Council of Civil Service Unions (United Kingdom)
- Conseil d'Orientation sur les Conditions de Travail (French: Orientation Council on Working Conditions)
- Committee on Conceptual and Terminological Analysis
- Council of Construction Trade Associations (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Comitato Organizzatore Caccia al Tesoro e Intrattenimenti Ludici
- Conference of Catholic Technological Institution
- Conference of Catholic Theological Institutions
- County Officials Certificate Training Program (Tennessee county employees)
- Coordinating Office for Control of Trypanosomiasis in Uganda
- Churches of Christ Uniting
- Consultation On Church Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coun Ruane has now been ordered to undergo code of conduct training and sign an apology letter written by officers to council chief executive Martin Reeves.
Code of Conduct Training Training on the Code of Conduct is part of standard Army training, (2) but it also has a particular relevance to professionals who work with detainees.