APSP members adhere to a code of business ethics and share a commitment to public health and safety.
What does COBE stand for?
COBE stands for Code of Business Ethics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COBE
We have 7 other meanings of COBE in our Acronym Attic
- City of Bath College (UK)
- Code of Business Conduct (UK)
- Compliance Order by Consent (Alaska)
- Coordination of Benefits Contractor
- Canada Ontario Business Call Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; small business support)
- Capital Outlay Budget Change Proposals (California)
- Church of the Brethren Credit Union (Elgin, IL)
- Central Ohio Bujinkan Dojo (martial arts)
- Convention On Biological Diversity
- Council of British Druid Orders (UK)
- College of Business and Economics (Boise State University; Idaho)
- Command Operating Budget Estimate
- Committee on Baccalaureate Expansion (University of Wisconsin System)
- Committee on Board Establishment (American Board of Emergency Medicine)
- Coordinator of the Body of Elders
- Cosmic Background Explorer
- City of Boston Employee Campaign (charitable program; Massachusetts)
- Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (various organizations)
- College of Business Executive Council
- Consortium for Belize Educational Cooperation (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established by the Department of Economic Development, the DSES binds all participating businesses to a common code of business ethics and core criteria for customer service excellence.
The new disclosure requirement comes approximately one year after another ethics regulation took effect that requires contractors in certain procurements to establish and implement a code of business ethics and conduct, as well as an extensive internal control system.
Al Batha subscribes to a strong code of business ethics.
The simple way to do it is to write a code of business ethics (business principles, statement of how we do business--call it what you will).
They say they already have policies and practices in place to deal with the issues they raise including a code of business ethics.