We have further strengthened this with the inception of a Business Ethics & Compliance function and a Code of Business Conduct that is applicable across every operation of ENOC and its group companies as well as its partners.
What does COBC stand for?
COBC stands for Code of Business Conduct (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COBC
We have 11 other meanings of COBC in our Acronym Attic
- Consorzio Obbligatorio per le Batterie al Piombo Esauste e i Rifiuti Piombosi (Italian: Official Recycling Association for Spent Lead Batteries and Lead Waste)
- Central Ohio Brass Band (est. 1989)
- Cobbles (lithological term)
- California Office of Binational Border Health
- Consensus Biasing by Locally Embedding Residues
- Cadet Officer's Basic Course
- Cedric Obando and the Broken Condoms (band)
- Central Ohio Bicycle Club
- Chemical Officer Basic Course
- City of Bath College (UK)
- Compliance Order by Consent (Alaska)
- Coordination of Benefits Contractor
- Canada Ontario Business Call Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; small business support)
- Capital Outlay Budget Change Proposals (California)
- Church of the Brethren Credit Union (Elgin, IL)
- Central Ohio Bujinkan Dojo (martial arts)
- Convention On Biological Diversity
- Council of British Druid Orders (UK)
- Code of Business Ethics
- College of Business and Economics (Boise State University; Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event highlighted the organisation's core values, and commitment to the Code of Business Conduct and BE&C activities.
The Code of Business Conduct reflects our commitment to uphold the highest ethical values at the workplace, and thus benefit all our stakeholders.
A Ethical conduct throughout the corporation, including oversight, development, and review and monitoring of the company's code of business conduct and ethics, is crucial to attracting partners from overseas according to Dr Khayyat.
Our code of business conduct, which all of our people are required to follow, makes it clear that discrimination on racial or other prohibited grounds is not tolerated under any circumstances.
These statements are commonly presented in a code of business conduct and ethics.