In some cases, programming examples are complete working code segments in C, which can be copied, compiled, and run to produce examples of the algorithms discussed.
What does CSEG stand for?
CSEG stands for Code Segment (assembly language directive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSEG
We have 4 other meanings of CSEG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (Napoli, Italy)
- Children's Safety Education Foundation (Stockport, England, UK)
- Colorado Science and Engineering Fair (Fort Collins, CO)
- Comité Subrégional de l'Emploi et de la Formation (French: Subregional Committee for Employment and Training; Belgium and Luxembourg)
- Committee for Safe Energy Future
- Counter Strike Elite Force (gaming clan)
- Center for Special Education Finance and Special Education Expenditure Project (American Institutes for Research; Palo Alto, CA)
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Centre for the Study of European Governance (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Computer Science and Engineering Graduates (University of Michigan)
- Cooperative Systems Engineering Group (Lancaster University; UK)
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Gender in Appalachia (Marshall University, Huntington, WV)
- Combined Spinal-Epidural-General Anesthesia
- Carbon Sequestration Enhanced Gas Recovery
- Center for Space Environmental Health (NASA)
- Centre for Sport Exercise Health (UK)
- Canadian Superior Energy, Inc.
- Center for the Study of Emerging Infections (Saint Louis University School of Public Health; St. Louis, MO)
- Centre Synergie Entreprise Industrielle (French: Synergy Enterprise Industrial Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December, Crolley was awarded a patent for developing a method for analyzing multiple system network designs, in which a computer program receives code segments from system designs and compares them.
This is because the analysis needs to break the obfuscated code into its constituent segments and interpret what the code segment intends to do, and take appropriate action," he added.
Second, imagine a passenger riding on the cutting tool; the passenger would see the toolpath change direction abruptly at the junction of every code segment.
Following a further review of the Linux kernel, Altmaier said that SGI had discovered "a few additional code segments.
The new modes are encoded using two flags in the code segment descriptor.
Personal computer users and network administrators will he tasked with making sure intrusion prevention underlies every application within their perimeter of control RELATED ARTICLE: RELEVENT DEFINITIONS Signature Database Antivirus scanners work by searching files and disks for previously identified code segments, a signature, that is likely associated with a particular bad program.