The shared information will then be collated and a code of best practices will be written and announced.
What does COBP stand for?
COBP stands for Code Of Best Practices
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COBP
- Compiles Only By Odd Luck :-)
- Completely Obsolete Burdensome Old Language :-)
- Completely Obsolete Business-Oriented Language :-)
- Completely Over and Beyond Obvious Logic :-)
- Corporate Bond Linked Debt
- City of Boulder Open Space (Boulder, CO)
- Client Order Book Online System (brokerage application)
- Cognitive Bodyspaces: Learning and Behavior
- Chronic Obstructive BronchoPneumopathy
- Code of Banking Practice (banking standards)
- Code of Business Principles (Unilever)
- Country Operations Business Plan (various nations)
- College of Business and Public Administration (University of North Dakota; Grand Forks, ND)
- College of Business and Public Affairs (Texas)
- Chronic Obstructive Broncho-Pulmonary Disease
- College of Business and Professional Studies
- Cum Omnibus Bonis Quiescat (Latin: May He Rest with All Good Souls)
- Cabinet Office Briefing Room (British Parliament)
- Certificate of British Registry (shipping; UK)
- Consortium of Bicycle Retailers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Retailers have been increasing their compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), a code of best practices created by the card industry.
In a first for the industry, the Code of Best Practices in Sustainable Documentary Filmmaking was released February 1, 2009, by AU's Center for Social Media and Center for Environmental Filmmaking, where Engel is associate director.
The EICC Code of Conduct is a code of best practices adopted and implemented by some of the world's major electronics brands and their suppliers.