Tokyo, Japan, Jan 13, 2006 - (JCN) - Access, a Japanese mobile content delivery and Internet access technology company, announced on January 12 that Hisense Communication (HCC), a major Chinese handset manufacturer, has selected Access's NetFront Mobile Client Suite for deployment in the Hisense HT28, its trial handset for networks based on Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA), a 3G standard developed in China.
What does CDMA stand for?
CDMA stands for Code Division Multiple Access (US Air Force)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDMA
We have 37 other meanings of CDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Donkey and Mule Association
- Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association
- Capital District Malayalee Association (New York)
- Central Data Management Authority (UK MoD)
- Centre de Diffusion de Matériel Automobile (French: Automotive Equipment Distribution Center; est. 1994)
- Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis (UK)
- Chain Drug Marketing Association
- Chicago Dance and Music Alliance (Chicago, IL)
- Coast District Management Association (Coast Community College District; California)
- Code Division Multiple Access
- Collision Detect Multiple Access
- Comunicación Digital Más Avanzada (Telcel Venezuela)
- Code Division Multiple Access-Direct Spread (ITU-T)
- Code-Division Multiple-Access High Data Rate
- Code Division Multiple Access-Multi-Carrier (ITU-T/ANSI-95)
- Code Division Multiple Access-Time Division Duplex (ITU-T)
- Code Division Multiple Access with Collision Avoidance
- Code Division Multiple Access/With Time-Division Duplexing
- Code Division Multiple Access (3rd Generation cellular/radio technology)
- Carlisle and District Model Aircraft Club (est. 1960; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0, including support for both A-TDMA and synchronous code division multiple access (S-CDMA) in its next generation products.
developer of Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) digital wireless technology, has signed a letter of intent with Hitachi Ltd.