com)-- A taste of the tropics is hitting store shelves at King Soopers and City Market stores in Colorado this month, as Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is introduced into the Rock Mountain supermarkets.
What does CNO stand for?
CNO stands for Coconut Oil
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNO
We have 66 other meanings of CNO in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle des Nageurs de l'Ouest (French swim club)
- Certificate of No Overlap (Philippines)
- Chambre Nationale des Ostéopathes (French: National Chamber of Osteopaths)
- Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
- Chief Nuclear Officer (nuclear facility operation)
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief of Naval Operations
- Christian in Name Only
- Clean, Neat, Organized
- Club Nautique de l'Ouest (French: Nautical Club of the West)
- Collaborative Networked Organization (virtual enterprise)
- Collège National d'Occlusodontologie (French: National College of Occlusodontology)
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Com/Net/Org (GTLDs)
- Comité de Normalisation Obligataire (French: Bondholder Committee for Standardization)
- Community Nutrition Organizer (Bangladesh)
- Computer Network Operation(s)
- Constructora Norberto Odebrecht (Brazilian real estate company)
- Couples Night Out
- Cyanate (form of cyanide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Coconut oil is a natural antibiotic that attacks the bacteria causing tooth decay.
ISLAMABAD -- Coconut oil attacks the bacteria behind tooth decay and could be used in dental care products, according to research.
Dr Mary Newport, a neonatal doctor at Spring Hill Regional Hospital in Florida, has been travelling all over the US telling the story about the recovery of her husband, Steve Newport, 58, who got cured of progressive dementia after taking virgin coconut oil for 35 days, Dr Bruce Fife told the Philippine Daily Inquirer during the 10th Coconut Festival in Mandaluyong City.
When Steve's Mini Mental Status Exam (MMSE) was 12 out of 30, verging on severe dementia and too low to qualify for an Alzheimer's research study, Newport bought a quart of coconut oil and gave him a little over two tablespoons of it in his oatmeal.
Rather than suggest my patients take yet another supplement, I suggested they add coconut oil and other coconut products to their diets.