The site was located at Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN).
What does CRIN stand for?
CRIN stands for Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (est. 1964)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRIN
We have 8 other meanings of CRIN in our Acronym Attic
- Cost-Risk Identification and Management System
- Criminal Records Information Management System
- Cross-Track Infrared Microwave
- Communications Reachback Information Management System-Warfighter Requirements (US Army)
- Communications Requirements Information Management System - Warfighter Reachback Requirements (US Army)
- Cross-Track Infrared Microwave Sounder Suite
- Caribbean Rice Improvement Network
- Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Nancy (France)
- Centro Rapporti Internazionali (Italian: Center for International Relations)
- Children's Rights Information Network (London, UK)
- Conference Room Induced Narcolepsy :-)
- Consumer Research Information Network
- Central Region Intelligence Communications Architecture
- Card Reader in Dispenser (Fuel Pump System)
- Community Research Initiative of New England
- Cost Reduction in the New Era
- Cost Reduction Initiative for the New Era (UK)
- Conflict Resolution Information
- Centre de Recherche sur les Identités Nationales et l'Interculturalité (French: National and Intercultural Identities Research Center)
- Constitutional Republic in Name Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
1984) Research Institutes' Libraries: Functions, Problems and Suggested solutions, Invited paper, Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Library Association (Oyo State Chapter) held at Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria, Ibadan, Nigeria.
MATERIALS AND METHODS Study Site This study was carried out on a two hectare cocoa hybrid plantation planted in year 2000 at the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) headquarters in Idi-Ayunre, Ibadan, Nigeria.