She was also advised to undertake a cockpit resource management refresher course as well as a route check.
What does CRIM stand for?
CRIM stands for Cockpit Resource Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRIM
We have 20 other meanings of CRIM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Research in Language Education (UK)
- Canadian Research Institute for Law and the Family (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Cognition Research in Learning and Teaching (Australia)
- Cargo Routing Information Management
- Center for Robotics and Intelligent Machines
- Centre de Recherche d'Informatique de Montreal
- Centre de Recherche en Ingénierie Multilingue (Center for Research in Multilingual Engineering; France)
- Centro de Recaudación de Ingresos Municipales (Municipal Internal Revenue Center, San Juan)
- Certified Risk & Insurance Management
- Chemical Release Module
- Collège Régional de l'Information Médicale
- Commercial Refrigeration Incubation Module
- Computer Research Institute of Montreal
- Converged Remote Infrastructure Management (Unisys)
- Circular Regional Interior de Mafra (Portugal)
- Carefully and Responsibly in My Backyard
- Centre for Research in Mathematics Education
- Compression Ratio Info-Leak Made Easy (computer security)
- Control Activity, Risks, Information, Monitoring, Environment (auditing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MPL is an up-to-date training program, established by ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) in November 2006, designed to give trainee pilots the aeronautical knowledge found in the existing programs with added emphasis on airline related modules: Multi-Crew Cooperation, Cockpit Resource Management, Threat and Error ManagementC*etc.