Port Talbot took the lead after 64 minutes, Cochlin powering a header past Bulmer from close range.
What does COCH stand for?
COCH stands for Cochlin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COCH
We have 1 other meaning of COCH in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Ohio Conservation Fund
- Connection Oriented Convergence Function
- Critical Operating Constraints Forecasting
- College of the Canyons Faculty Association
- Central Ohio Clean Fuels Coalition (est. 2002; now Clean Fuels Ohio; Columbus, OH)
- City of Chester Football Club (England)
- Committee on Campus Governance (Emporia State University; Emporia, KS)
- Conjugate Orthogonal Conjugate Gradient
- Cooperative Office for Call and Guidance (Islam)
- Central Oregon Community Hospital (Redmond, OR)
- Corinne and Christophe (website)
- Corvette Owners Club of Houston (Texas)
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- Consortium for Computers in the Humanities/Consortium pur Ordinateurs en Sciences Humaines
- Central Oklahoma Clearing House Association
- Council of Condominium Homeowners Association (various locations)
- Confederation of Complementary Health Associations of South Africa (Constantia, South Africa)
- Commission on Christian Higher Education (Springfield, MO)
- Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; also seen as CCHIS)
- Coordinating Center for Health Promotion (US CDC Research Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the other end, the impressive Jones was denied by a smart save from Aber keeper Steve Cann, before the visitors had Cochlin sent off for striking Sherbon four minutes before half-time.
Defenders Jamie Collins and Paul Cochlin were both untracked at free-kicks and they headed the goals that gave County a firm grip on the game inside 11 minutes.
Detective Inspector Neil Cochlin said: "We're appealing for witnesses.
Mr Justice Cochlin found that Frances was entitled to a declaration that she was the daughter and only child of Sam Kerland.
The Robins trailed to a header from defender Paul Cochlin at the interval, and Chris O''Leary doubled the hosts' lead straight after the break with a 25-yarder before Craig Hughes, Lee Trundle (right) and Chad Bond also found the net.
Defenders Jamie Collins and Paul Cochlin were on target with headers from perfectly delivered free-kicks from Danny Rose and Kerry Morgan.
It was 3-0 earl when Paul Cochlin forced the ball home after a Danny Rose corner but Weston pulled one back in the 54th minute, substitute Jake Harris heading in.