7-21 at the COBO Conference/Exhibition Center in Detroit.
What does CCEC stand for?
CCEC stands for Cobo Conference/Exhibition Center (Detroit, Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCEC
We have 42 other meanings of CCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Belgium (Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.)
- Combined Communications-Electronics Board
- Common Criteria Editorial Board
- Cork City Enterprise Board (Cork, Ireland)
- Continuing Care Employers Bargaining Association (United Nurses of Alberta; Alberta, Canada)
- Cold Cathode E-Beam Laser
- Center for Computational Epidemiology, Bioinformatics and Risk Analysis (Tuskegee University; Alabama)
- Centre for Coastal Environmental Conservation (Bangladesh)
- Centre for Control of Emerging Contaminants (water contaminants; Canada)
- Coos Curry Electric Cooperative (est. 1939; Oregon)
- Council of Community Education Committees
- Creekside Conference and Event Center (Gahanna, OH)
- Crisscross Error Correction
- Calgary Chinese Elderly Citizens' Association (Canada)
- Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
- China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (est. 1979; China)
- Canadian Centre for Education and Career Development
- Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Council on Early Childhood Developmental Services (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cobo Conference/Exhibition Center (1 Washington Blvd.