After the scientists coated one side of each paddle with duct tape, though, the beads lost more energy when they hit the softer taped side of the vanes, causing the system to rotate in one direction.
What does C1S stand for?
C1S stands for Coated One Side (printing term)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Combat 18
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Cadet 1st Class
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
- Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID
- Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent (biochemistry)