Methods Participants Participants were male college baseball athletes (n = 15) who were members of the same Coastal Plain League (CPL) summer team.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Coastal Plain League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPL
We have 808 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Child Protection Law (various locations)
- Cincinnati Public Library (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circular Polarizing Lens
- Circularly Polarized Light
- Civil Procedure Law (various organizations)
- Class Precedence List (LISP)
- Classical Propositional Logic (mathematics)
- Cleveland Public Library
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories Inc.
- Closing Protection Letter (real estate)
- Codices Palatini Latini
- College of Physicians of London (UK)
- Color Position Light (railroads)
- Colorado Procedure–Laboratory (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Combined Programming Language
- Command Priorities List
- Commercial Pilot License
- Commissioner of Public Lands
- Common Program Language
- Common Prototyping Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Coastal Plain League / 628 4900 Waters Edge Drive, Suite 201 Raleigh, NC 27606 PH (919) 852-1960 * peteb@coastalplain.