5 million contract to build a new class of coastal patrol boats for the Navy's Expeditionary Combat Command.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Coastal Patrol (Ship, US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Planning, Building and Zoning (various local governments)
- Plate Boundary Zone (geology)
- Privredna Banka Zagreb (Croatian: Economy Bank Zagreb)
- Pyribenzamine (Tripelennamine)
- Peroxybenzoyl Nitrate
- Preventie Beleid Zware Ongevallen (Dutch: Heavy Accident Prevention Policy)
- Peripheral-Type Benzodiazepine Receptor
- Peripheral Benzodiazepine Binding Sites
- (USN Rating) Postal Clerk
- Air Fiji Ltd (IATA airline code)
- Communist Party (Chile)
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- La Presse Canadienne (Canadian Press News Service)
- Pachyonychia Congenita
- Pacific Coast Railroad
- Pacific Comics (comic book publisher)
- Pacific Commission (formerly South Pacific Commission)
- Pacific Crest (Drum and Bugle Corps; Diamond Bar, CA)
- Pacing Count
- Package Coordinator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada's leadership in industry The Canadian vessel will join the visiting vessels which include the 60-metre USS Chinook Cyclone Class coastal patrol boat from the US, the HMS Shorham and HMS Ramsey 52.
The three aircraft will be used for a range of missions including coastal patrol, search and rescue, anti-pollution operations, and law enforcement against smuggling of goods or people.
Each of the 72-metre highly-advanced corvettes can be deployed for various missions, including coastal patrol and surveillance, helicopter operations, and peacetime patrols.
Adria Mar is still owed four million Euros, while it was supposed to start a 60 million Euro project last March -- a construction of six coastal patrol ships.
That challenges Israel's small navy, which is more accustomed to close coastal patrols," Haaretz said.
That challenges Israel's small navy, which is more accustomed to close coastal patrols.
Built for extended coastal and offshore surveillance and patrol, with advanced MTU engines and latest communication sets, the INS Karuva, following in the footsteps of INS Koswari, commissioned on July 12, 2011, will also be based at Karwar, under the Naval Officer-in-Charge (Karnataka) and will be deployed for coastal patrol and anti-piracy missions along the Konkan Coast and the Lakshadweep group of islands.