What does COPE stand for?
COPE stands for Coastal Oregon Productivity Enhancement (Corvallis, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COPE
We have 148 other meanings of COPE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Overcoming Problem Eating
- Center of Protective Environment, Inc.
- Certificate of Personal Effectiveness
- Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience (Boy Scouts of America)
- Christ Offers Peace Everlasting
- Citizens Option to Provide Energy
- Citizens Organized to Prepare for Emergencies (California)
- Coalition of Prison Evangelists (Euless, TX)
- Coalition of Progressive Electors (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Coastal Ocean Probing Experiment
- Command Overview and Program Execution
- Commission on Proprietary Education (Indiana)
- Committee on Political Education
- Committee on Professional Ethics (various organizations)
- Committee on Public Enterprises (Sri Lanka)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (UK)
- Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006 (US)
- Communications Oriented Processing Equipment
- Complimentary Primary Education
- Concentrate, Observe, Predict, Execute (AARP 55/Alive Mature Driving Class)