They were piling up at a time of year--spring and early summer--when generally aquatic birds like seabirds and marine mammals should be at their peak [condition]" says Julia Parrish, a University of Washington biologist who directs the bird-survey program for which Wolgemuth volunteers: the Coastal Observation and Seabird Survey Team.
What does COASST stand for?
COASST stands for Coastal Observation and Seabird Survey Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cooperadora de Acción Social (Argentina)
- Council of the Organization of American States
- County of Oxford Archery Society
- Course Optical Alignment Sight (NASA)
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Crew Optical Alignment Sight
- Custom Office Administrative Service
- Coalition of African Organizations for Food Security, Sovereignty and Sustainable Development (Dakar, Senegal)
- Council on Aging of St. Lucie (St. Lucie County, FL)
- Comments on Astrophysics and Space Physics (journal)
- Cache On A Stick (SRAM)
- Cambridge Optical Aperture Synthesis Telescope
- Chip On A Stick
- City of Aberdeen Swim Team (UK)
- Coalition for Sustainable Transportation
- Coastal Observation and Simulation with Topography
- College of Applied Science and Technology (various universities)
- Computer Operations, Audit and Security Technology
- Computer Operations, Audit, and Security Technology lab
- Computer-Optimized Adaptive Suspension Technology