It said that the Acting EU Representative, John Gatt-Rutter, signed today a Memorandum of Understanding with the Head of the Palestinian Water Authority (PWA) as well as representatives of the Coastal Municipalities Water Utility (CMWU) and UNICEF to note the agreement for the Short Term-Low Volume Desalination facility that will be constructed in the Gaza Strip over the coming three years.
What does CMWU stand for?
CMWU stands for Coastal Municipalities Water Utility (Palestinian Territories, Israel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMWU in our Acronym Attic
- Civilian Morale, Welfare & Recreation (US Navy)
- Computational Methods in Water Resources
- Computer Methods and Water Resources (conferences)
- Currently Married Women of Reproductive Age
- Center for Marine and Wetland Studies (Coastal Carolina University; Conway, SC)
- Collection Management Work Station (computer system program)
- Colour Managed Workflow Solution (Fuji Xerox)
- Common Missile Warning System
- Calcutta Metropolitan Water and Sanitation Authority (India; water and sanitation management group)
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (India)
- Call Me What You Like (song)
- Carrier Mexico SA
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (Chicago, IL)
- China Middle East Express
- Cisco Mobile Exchange
- Cloaca Maxima (sewage system of ancient Rome; Finnish rock band)
- Communications cable limited use
- Compact Media Extensions (Qualcomm)
- Connection Module X
- Corel Presentation Exchange (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many pipes were damaged by the Israeli bombardment, meaning that when water is delivered under pressure to houses, the damaged pipes suck in air and contaminants, according to Majid Ganem, the water quality manager at the Coastal Municipalities Water Utility (CMWU).
The Gazan Coastal Municipalities Water Utility currently requires 1,250 tons of cement just to rebuild water reservoirs.