Rated CDFIs (analyses currently available) * Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Chemistry Education International
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - Chiang Rai (Airport Code)
- Chip Enable Input
- Cholinesterase Inhibitor
- Christian Education Institute (Hawaii)
- Civic Engagement Initiative (various organizations)
- Civil Engineering Institute (various locations)
- Civilian Employment Information (US DoD)
- Clean Energy Initiative
- Cleveland Electric Illuminating
- Coastal Environments Inc
- Cochrane Ecological Institute (Canada)
- Cognition, Éducation, Interactions (French: Cognition, Education, Interaction; Université de Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Coincident Economic Indicator (statistics)
- Collectieve Energie Inkoop (Dutch: Collective Purchasing Power)
- Collège d'Enseignement en Immobilier (French: College of Education in Real Estate; Quebec, Canada)
- Collège d'Etudes Internationales (French: College of International Studies; Université Paris-Sud; Orsay, France)
- College Equality Index (cultural climate index)
- Combustion Engineering Inc.
- COMINT/ELINT Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
A home is the most valuable asset for most low-income rural residents, as it is for most Americans," says co-author Carla Dickstein, senior vice president for research and policy development at Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
These clients included: US Bank Community Investment Corporation; Genesis LA CDE, LLC; National Cities Fund, LLC; Structured Products Group CDE, LLC; CT/KDF Community Development Partners, and Coastal Enterprises, Inc.