Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Ruth Ann Norton The Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning is a national, nonprofit organization that creates, implements and promotes programs and policies to eradicate childhood lead poisoning and create green, healthy and safe homes for children and families.
What does CECLP stand for?
CECLP stands for Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CECLP
- Catalyst for Emerging Church Leadership
- Center for Early Childhood Leadership (National-Louis University; Wheeling, IL)
- Centre for English Corpus Linguistics (Belgium)
- Centre for European Constitutional Law
- Commission on European Contract Law
- Current Expected Credit Loss (finance)
- Comisión Especial de Coordinación Latino Americana (Spanish: Special Commission for Latin American Coordination; UN)
- Central European Cyber Liberties Conference
- Centro de Estudios de Castilla-La Mancha (Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha)
- Calgary Energy Centre Limited Partnership (Canada)
- Carbon-Emissions Calculation Model (UK building regulation)
- Centre d'Éducation Canine de Montauban (French: Montauban Dog Training Center; Montauban, France)
- Centre d'Études Chorégraphiques du Mantois (French: Mantes Choreographic Studies Center; Mantes-la-Jolie, France)
- Centre for Experimental and Constructive Mathematics
- Certified Environmental Compliance Manager (certification)
- Certified in Ethics and Compliance Management (Saint Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- Chauffage Électricité Climatisation Maintenance (French: Electric Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance)
- Commission des Ecoles Catoliques de Montreal
- Communication Electronic Countermeasures
- Composite Engineering Change Memo
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Dairy Foods Association wrote a letter to the Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning (copying the other partners in the campaign) objecting to the ads, noting that the visuals are denigrating and mislead consumers with regard to the benefits of milk.
The NAACP is joining with the Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning (both based in Baltimore) to push Congress to enforce lead abatement laws in high-risk cities.