According to Fourie and Burger (2007) the Coalition of South African Library Consortia (COSALC) (http://www.
What does COSALC stand for?
COSALC stands for Coalition of South African Library Consortia (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COSALC
- Concerned South African Group
- Steam & Gas Turbine
- Combat Sample Generator
- Committee of Secretaries on Aircraft Hijack
- Curricula on Substance Abuse in Jewish Education (New York)
- Consolidated SEABEE Allowance List
- Consolidated Shipboard/Shore-Based Allowance List
- Coordinated Onboard Shipboard Allowance List
- Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List
- Norman Cutler Conference on South Asian Literature (biennial conference; University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Coastal Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Colorado State Association of Letter Carriers (National Association of Letter Carriers)
- Cobol Sampler EDP Program (DCAA)
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Cooperativa San Miguel (Totonicapan, Guatemala)
- Consolidation Of Supply And Maintenance Regulations
- Community Support Association of Nepal (est. 1991)
- Confederation of Southern Africa Netball Associations
- Campus Office of Substance Abuse Prevention (University of New Mexico)
- Canadian Organization of Senior Artists and Performers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition of South African Library Consortia (Cosalc), whose members are drawn almost exclusively from higher education libraries, has adopted user education as a strategic direction for the consortia (1999).