Prior to joining AIA, Simchak was the program director of the Coalition of Service Industries (CSI), where he managed CSI's involvement with the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations, the International Services Agreement talks, and bilateral engagement with the European Union, China, India and other countries.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Coalition of Service Industries
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Society International
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
- Cleveland Scientific Institution (UK)
- Client and Service Information (various organizations)
- Client Server Infrastructure (computing)
- Client Server Interface
- Clutter Suppression Interferometry
- Coastal and Small Islands
- Coating Specialists and Inspection Services, Inc.
- Code Sequence Identification (Lavasoft)
- Codeset Independence
- Coelliptic Sequence Initiation
- Cold Start Injector (automotive)
- Colegio San Ignacio (Spanish)
- Collaborative Software Initiative (Portland, OR)
- College of Staten Island (City University of New York)
- College Student Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with other prominent members of the financial services community, Harry conceived of the Coalition of Service Industries to promote the contributions of the service sector to the U.
Chan of the Hong Kong Coalition of Service Industries (CSI) says, "We keep in regular contact with our members, conduct periodic consultations and occasionally cooperate with academic institutions on studies to identify their interests.
At present, China's insurance regulations impose capital and solvency requirements that go far beyond normal prudential concerns, and constitute prohibitive barriers to market entry and expansion," Robert Vastine, president of the Coalition of Service Industries, recently told the Trade Policy Staff Committee of the Office of the United States Trade Representative.
The IIC's latest efforts came in May, when the organization, along with the American Insurance Association, the American Council of Life Insurers, the Coalition of Service Industries, the Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers and the Reinsurance Association of America, developed a list of negotiating objectives for the U.
Coalition of Service Industries, said countries must see economic cooperation, including the WTO ministerial, as a keystone of the U.