When they can afford it, the Blombergs join in overseas prison ministries through the Coalition of Prison Evangelists.
What does COPE stand for?
COPE stands for Coalition of Prison Evangelists (Euless, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COPE
We have 148 other meanings of COPE in our Acronym Attic
- Cost of Poor Data Quality
- Cadena de Ondas Populares Españolas (Spanish Popular Waves Station)
- Center for Occupational and Personalized Education (Michigan)
- Center for Overcoming Problem Eating
- Center of Protective Environment, Inc.
- Certificate of Personal Effectiveness
- Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience (Boy Scouts of America)
- Christ Offers Peace Everlasting
- Citizens Option to Provide Energy
- Citizens Organized to Prepare for Emergencies (California)
- Coalition of Progressive Electors (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Coastal Ocean Probing Experiment
- Coastal Oregon Productivity Enhancement (Corvallis, OR)
- Command Overview and Program Execution
- Commission on Proprietary Education (Indiana)
- Committee on Political Education
- Committee on Professional Ethics (various organizations)
- Committee on Public Enterprises (Sri Lanka)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (UK)
- Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006 (US)