What does CORRE stand for?
CORRE stands for Coalition of Oak Ridge Retired Employees (Tennessee)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CORRE in our Acronym Attic
- Computing Research Repository (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Corridor (zoning)
- Critical Operational Readiness Requirement
- Coalition of Regulatory Related Agencies (Canada)
- Colorado Office of Resource and Referral Agencies, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- RCRA Corrective Action Sites (US EPA)
- Combined Optical, Radio, Radar Instrument (satellite)
- Comité Régional de Restructuration Industrielle (French: Regional Committee for Industrial Restructuring)
- Consortium for Research on Renewable Industrial Materials
- Central Overseas Recruiting And Rotation Office
- Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America (Albany, NY)
- Colorado Outdoor Recreation Resource Project
- Central Ohio Radio Reading Service (Columbus, OH)
- Columbus Ohio Radio Reading Service
- Commanding Officers Readiness Reporting System