She is the Secretary and Legislative Co-Chair for the Maryland Coalition of Nurse Practitioners and is a Past President of NPAM.
What does CANP stand for?
CANP stands for Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANP
We have 23 other meanings of CANP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Oil Low Acid
- Controller Area Network, the Open Communication Solution Dissemination Project
- Canadian Open Source Education and Research
- Canadian Auroral Network for the Open Unified Study (array of ground-based space weather observatories)
- Canadian NOTices to Airmen
- California Association for Nurse Practitioners (Sacramento, CA)
- California Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Campaign against Nuclear Power (Australia)
- Canister Purge (automotive valve)
- Civil Aircraft Notification Procedure (UK)
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
- Communication and Architectural Support for Network-Based Parallel Computing (Workshop)
- Connecticut Association of Not-For-Profit Providers for the Aging
- Canadian Plywood Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was a member of the Associate Faculty at UMASS Medical School of Nursing, the Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners, and the American Nurses Association.