Strategic use of professional groups that have a history of advocating for health education such as: * Coalition of National Health Education Organizations * American Public Health Association * Society of Public Health Education * American Association for Health Education and other organizations to position health educators become more powerful proactively rather than reactively.
What does CNHEO stand for?
CNHEO stands for Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cosmic No-Hair Conjecture (astrophysics)
- Central New Hampshire Corvair Association
- Certified National Hood Cleaning Association
- Choctaw Nation Health Care Center (Talahina, OK)
- Congenital Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Disease
- China National Health Development Research Center (China Ministry of Health)
- Canadian National Horse Exhibition (est. 2003)
- Council for Nigerian Higher Education
- Coalition for Nonprofit Housing and Economic Development (Washington, DC)
- Center for Nursing History, Ethics and Human Rights (Purdue University)
- Conrad N Hilton Foundation
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- California Natural History Guides
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)
- Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative
- Centre National Hospitalier d'Information sur le Médicament (French drug information center)