Due to these and other climate-related health risks, in partnership with the Oregon Coalition of Local Health Officials, my program at the University of Oregon recently completed an assessment of where public health officials across the state stood on climate change.
What does CLHO stand for?
CLHO stands for Coalition of Local Health Officials (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLHO
- Cuesta La Honda Guild (La Honda, CA)
- Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association
- California Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance OmbudService
- Colorado Lawyers Helping Lawyers, Inc.
- Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey (1998, 2000, 2002)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing)
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (University of North Carolina)
- Conference of Local Health Officials
- Connecticut League of History Organizations (Hamden, CT)
- Casino Legends Hall of Fame
- Chromatographie Liquide à Haute Performance (French: high performance liquid chromatography)
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Closed Left-Half Plane (mathematics, control theory)
- Common Lisp Hypertext Preprocessor
- Cryogenic Loop Heat Pipe (thermal control device)
- Columbia Laser Hair Removal Clinic (Canada)
- Canadian Lebanese Human Rights Federation