Much of what the "Destination: Little Rock" package attempts to accomplish is laudable, according to Jim Lynch, founding president of the Coalition of Little Rock Neighborhoods.
What does CLRN stand for?
CLRN stands for Coalition of Little Rock Neighborhoods (Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLRN
We have 2 other meanings of CLRN in our Acronym Attic
- Cacapon and Lost Rivers Land Trust (West Virginia)
- Classical Linear Regression Model (econometrics)
- Cook, Little, Rosenblatt, and Manson (law firm; Manchester, NH)
- Cottagelink Rental Management (Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Lake and Reservoir Management Association
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX)
- Contact Lens Related Microbial Keratitis
- California Learning Resource Network
- Chemical Laboratory Response Network
- Community Legal Resources Network
- Comprehensive Local Research Network (National Institute for Health Research; UK)
- Campaign for Labour Representation in Northern Ireland
- Corporation of London Record Office
- Corps Light Railway Officer
- Canterbury Land Rover Owners Club Inc. (Canterbury, New Zealand)
- College Loan Repayment Program (US Military)
- Command Logistics Review Program
- Connecticut Legal Rights Project (mentally disabled persons' legal services; Middletown, CT)
- Constrained Long-Range Plan (transportation planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pam Marshall, a steering committee member and president of the Coalition of Little Rock Neighborhoods, a group that has cautioned against a "rush to failure" in presenting the Future-Little Rock proposals, says the committee is in "sort of a confusing place right now" and the result has been disagreement.
But newspaper readers do not realize that the president of the Coalition of Little Rock Neighborhoods and the chairman of Worthen Banking Corp.