C for details on the Viarsa pursuit, capture, and political aftermath; for particulars on the Viarsa vessel itself, see Coalition of Legal Toothfish Operators (COLTO), Tootfish Vessels: Viarsa I, at http://www.
What does COLTO stand for?
COLTO stands for Coalition of Legal Toothfish Operators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COLTO
- Corpus of London Teenager
- Creek Outdoor Leadership Training (Cherry Creek High School; Denver, Colorado)
- Cryptologic On-Line Trainer
- Customer Oriented Leveling Technique
- Collective Training for Teams
- Commission on Landlord-Tenant Affairs
- Committee On Local Television Audience Measurement
- Central Ohio Lego Train Club
- Certificate in On-Line Teaching of English
- Community-Oriented Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement (Washington)
- Committee of Land Transport Officials (South Africa)
- Committee on Local Tv & Radio Audience Measurement
- Cold-Target Recoil-Ion-Momentum Spectroscopy
- Baltimore Coronary Observational Long-Term Study (University of Maryland)
- Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System
- Combined Loads Test Facility
- Continuously Offered Longer-Term Securities
- Count on Losing the Superbowl
- Count on Losing This Sunday (Indianapolis Colts)
- County of Lackawanna Transit System