In 2005, she was named a vice president for the Coalition of Labor Union Women.
What does CLUW stand for?
CLUW stands for Coalition of Labor Union Women
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLUW in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative League of the United States of America (Washinton, DC)
- Clustered Search
- Club de la Sécurité Informatique Belge (French: Belgian Computer Security Club; Brussels, Belgium)
- Club de la Sécurité de l'Information Français (French: French Information Security Club)
- Consortium Linking Universities of Science and Technology for Education and Research (Sweden)
- Charitable Lead Unitrust
- Color Lookup Table
- Coalition of Lanao del Norte Utility Transport for Change, Inc. (Ilgian City, Philippines)
- Computer Literacy Understanding Through Community History (UK; parental education project club)
- Color Lookup Table Digital to Analog Converter
- Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research (UK)
- C'est La Vie (French: That's Life)
- Cache Limited Validity
- Calculated Load Value
- Cambodian, Laotian or Vietnamese
- Campus Living Villages (est. 2003)
- Carnation Latent Virus
- Catalane de Location de Vaisselle (French event supply rental company)
- Ceiling Limit Value (highest acceptable average content in inhaled air during 15 minutes)
- Centre de Langues Vivantes (French: Center for Modern Languages)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 1991 booklet issued by the Coalition of Labor Union Women, as summarized by an article in Telecommuting Report, warned: "Homework makes it hard to develop the kind of solidarity among employees which naturally occurs in a workplace.
Meanwhile, a coalition of groups is forming to combat Matousek's plan - including the Michigan Campaign for Human Dignity, the National Organization for Women, the American Friends Service Committee, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the Coalition of Labor Union Women, and other groups.