In the next couple of weeks a researcher from a group called the Coalition of Journalists for Open Government is coming to UCG to interview our editors about the experiences they have had with Freedom of Information requests and problems.
What does CJOG stand for?
CJOG stands for Coalition of Journalists for Open Government
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conseils Juristes Ouest (French law firm)
- County Junior Orchestra (UK)
- Création Joaillerie Orfèvrerie (French jewelry company)
- Crude Jatropha Oil
- Customer Journey Optimization (online marketing)
- Combined/Joint Operations Area
- Combined Joint Operations Area-Afghanistan
- Canadian Joint Operations Command
- Chinese Journal of Communication (University of Oxford; UK)
- Combined Joint Operation Center
- Cat Jumped on Keyboard (instant messaging)
- Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology
- Christ Jesus Our Life (Philippines)
- California Journal of Oriental Medicine (California State Oriental Medical Association)
- Canadian Journal of Microbiology
- Callejon (Guatemala)
- Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing (Oncology Nursing Society)
- Customer Job Order Number (Defense Information Systems Agency; US DoD)
- Canadian Journal Of Nursing Administration
- Czechoslovak Journal of Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the Coalition of Journalists for Open Government, to which NCEW belongs, and the American Society of Newspaper Editors noticed there were some big elections coming up next year.
2006 FOIA Backups Agency Requests Pending Homeland Security 108,472 Veterans Affairs 38,696 Health and Human Services 26,063 Defense 18,216 Justice 8,004 Housing and Urban Development 8,004 Treasury 3,924 State 3,799 Transportation 2,197 Environmental Protection Agency 1,973 Source: Coalition of Journalists for Open Government