What does CINAT stand for?
CINAT stands for Coalition of International NGOs Against Torture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature
- Current Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (nursing information database; Cinahl Information Systems, Inc.)
- Canada Institute on North American Issues
- Centre Interdisciplinaire de Nanoscience de Marseille (French: Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center of Marseille; Marseille, France)
- Can't Is Not An Option
- CASK (Calcium/Calmodulin-Dependent Serine Protein Kinase) Interacting Nucleosome Assembly Protein (molecular biology)
- Centro per l'Integrazione Attiva e Partecipata (Italian: Center for Active and Participatory Integration)
- Colegio de Ingeníeros Agrónomos de Panama (Spanish: Panama College of Agricultural Engineers)
- Consultoría en Integración y Automatización de Procesos (Spanish: Consulting Integration and Process Automation; Colombia)
- Cincinnati Asian Professional Society
- Channel Islands National Bank (Oxnard, CA)
- Children in Need of Care (various locations)
- Combined Intelligence Center
- Commander in Chief (formerly applied to various military commanders; now used only to refer to POTUS)
- Composite Index of National Capability (statistics)
- Computational Intelligence and Natural Computing
- Computer Information Network Center (China)
- Computers in Cardiology
- Conseil, Image et Nouvelle Communication
- Costner Industries Nevada Corp.