The Coalition of Communities Against Drugs said it wouldn't block a move to legalise cannabis for medicinal purposes.
What does COCAD stand for?
COCAD stands for Coalition of Communities Against Drugs (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCAD
- Council on Community Advocacy (disabilities)
- Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency
- Club Olympique Champagne Argonne Athlétisme (French: Olympic Athletics Club Champagne Argonne)
- County of Cornwall Athletics Association (Jamaica)
- Central Oregon Community Action Agency Network
- Consortium for Calcium and Bone (Mahidol University; Thailand)
- Community of Care Advisory Council (Washington)
- Conseiller de Coopération et d'Action Culturelle (French: Counsellor for Cooperation and Cultural Action)
- Central Ohio Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery
- Cabinet Office and Central Advisory Division (UK Treasury Solicitors Department)
- Chinese Olympic Committee Anti-Doping Commission
- Colorado Coalition of Adoptive Families (Louisville, CO)
- Cost of Care in Atrial Fibrillation (economic study)
- Central Office Code Assignment Guidelines (North American Numbering Plan)
- Coalition of Contingent Academic Labor (conference; Canada)
- Conference on Contingent Academic Labor
- Tropics of Cochabamba
- Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect (Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Council of Chief Academic Officers
- Collective Campaign for Peace (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residents and members of the Coalition of Communities Against Drugs began protesting outside 190 Rathpeacon Road, described by Gardai as a "virtual supermarket for drugs," two weeks ago.