The Coalition for Recycling and Against Coventry Incinerator (CRACIN) organised a public meeting on the pounds 1 billion incinerator, with speakers for and against the plans to sit on the panel.
What does CRACIN stand for?
CRACIN stands for Coalition for Recycling and Against Coventry Incinerator (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRACIN
- Conclusion, Rule, Analysis, and Conclusion
- Construction Research Advisory Committee
- Contract-Relax, Antagonist-Contract (stretching technique)
- Course Resources Acquisition Course
- Colorectal Adenoma and Carcinoma 1
- Cambridge Retail and Commercial Association (UK)
- Cedar Rapids Area Cultural Alliance (Iowa)
- Crisis Response and Child Abuse Services
- Cooperative Research into Antarctic Calving and Iceberg Evolution
- Canadian Research Alliance for Community Innovation and Networking (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Challenge/Response Authentication of Cryptographic Keys (IPSec)
- Children Requiring A Caring Kommunity
- Collaborative, Representative, Authorized, Committed, and Knowledgeable (software development project personnel)
- criminal hacker
- Crew Rest Additional Crew Member (US Air Force)
- Calculation of Reactor Accident Consequences with Effects of Containment, Meteorology, and Evacuation
- Cape Range Area Control System
- Center for Research on Arms Control and Security (Jordan)
- Cambridge Risk Analiz Denetim
- Centre de Recherche en Aménagement et Developpement (French: Center for Research in Regional Planning and Development, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now the Coalition for Recycling and Against Coventry Incinerator (CRACIN) has devised an alternative consultation asking questions such as: Many councils are trying to get to the point where almost no waste is left after waste reduction, reuse and recycling.