What does CNHED stand for?
CNHED stands for Coalition for Nonprofit Housing and Economic Development (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Columbus Neighborhood Health Center, Inc. (est. 1998; Columbus, OH)
- Conoco Natural History Centre (UK)
- Cosmic No-Hair Conjecture (astrophysics)
- Central New Hampshire Corvair Association
- Certified National Hood Cleaning Association
- Choctaw Nation Health Care Center (Talahina, OK)
- Congenital Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Disease
- China National Health Development Research Center (China Ministry of Health)
- Canadian National Horse Exhibition (est. 2003)
- Council for Nigerian Higher Education
- Center for Nursing History, Ethics and Human Rights (Purdue University)
- Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Conrad N Hilton Foundation
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- California Natural History Guides
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)