Jo Tanner, chief executive of the Coalition for Medical Progress said: "We are living in a golden age of medical discovery, from mapping the human genome to finding new cures and treatments for deadly and debilitating conditions.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Coalition for Medical Progress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Citizen's Monitoring Program
- Civiel Medisch Personeel
- Civil Money Penalty
- Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Class Maintenance Plan
- Clean Marina Program
- Climate Modeling Program
- Closed Material Procedure (law; UK)
- Cloud Management Platform (various companies)
- Coastal Management Program
- Coastal Migratory Pelagics
- Coastal Monitoring Program
- Code des Marchés Publics (French: Procurement Code)
- COE Message Processor
- Colegio Médico del Perú
- Colégio Municipal Pelotense (Portuguese: College Hall Pelotense; Brazil)
- Collections Management Policy (various organizations)
- Columbus Midrange Engine Plant (Indiana)
- Combat Marksmanship Program (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RE: The letter from Jo Tanner, Coalition for Medical Progress (Your Say, June 20).
JO TANNER, Chief Executive, Coalition for Medical Progress
PHILIP CONNOLLY Director Coalition for Medical Progress Hamilton House, London
Coalition for Medical Progress, Waterloo Business Centre, Waterloo Road, London.
Some animal research, a small part in monkeys, will be needed to make that progressMIKE ROBINS On behalf of the Coalition for Medical Progress
Director, Coalition for Medical Progress, Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1H
The Director of the Coalition for Medical Progress recently stated: 'Animal research will never prove a new treatment will work successfully in patients.