No amount of militarization will bring peace of mind to the people of the United States," Jorge-Mario Cabrera, director of communications at the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, told Sojourners.
What does CHIRLA stand for?
CHIRLA stands for Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of CHIRLA in our Acronym Attic
- Concordia Historical Institute Quarterly (Lutheran journal)
- Chiricahua National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Commission of History of International Relations
- Criminal History Information Record (Korea National Police)
- California Health Insurance Reliability Act
- Centre for Health Informatics Research and Development
- Chicago Initiative to Raise Asthma Health Equity (Illinois)
- Centro de Culturas Indigenas de Perú (Spanish: Center for Indigenous Cultures of Peru)
- Child Health Insurance Research Initiative (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US DHHS)
- Consumer Health Information Research Institute
- Cultural Heritage Informatics Research Oriented Network (Europe)
- Child Health Insurance Reform Program
- Clinical Health Information Retrieval Project (University of North Carolina School of Medicine; Raleigh, NC)
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload (US Air Force)
- Community Health Improvement and Regeneration Project (UK)
- Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse
- Confidential Hazardous Incident Reporting Programme
- Confidential Human-Factors Incident Reporting Program (UK)
- Cooperative Hospital Infant Restraint Program (Toronto General Hospital; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Hospitals Injury Reporting and Prevention Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Latinos will continue to vote based on the candidate's overall views, not based on a vote on a single issue," says Laura Barrera of the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles.
She reviews existing labor and tax laws and commends the Domestic Workers Association, a division of the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles.
Elimination of 245(i), according to Moises Escalante, outreach coordinator at the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, would cause hardship in family life.
Last November, the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles released an eighteen-page report, "Hate Unleashed: Los Angeles in the Aftermath of 187," which documented 229 cases of "discrimination, denial of services, civil-rights violations, hate speech, and hate crimes" since the passage of Proposition 187.