The Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society appealed against Parliament's actions to Bishkek Interdistrict Court, which obliged the Parliament to provide requested information on August 13, 2012.
What does CDCS stand for?
CDCS stands for Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDCS
We have 22 other meanings of CDCS in our Acronym Attic
- Conceptual Design and Cost Review
- Conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy (opthamology)
- Contractor Drawing Change Request (NASA)
- Critical Design Change Request (software; various companies)
- California Dwarf Car Racing Association
- Centro Di Coordinamento Rifuti Apparecchiature Elettriche ed Elettroniche (WEEE Coordination Center)
- Child Death Case Review Committee (Australia)
- Central Data Collection System
- Certified Data Center Specialist
- Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (International Financial Standards Association)
- Coherent Data Collection System
- Combat Direction and Control System
- Combat Display & Control System
- Computerized Data Collection System
- Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
- Configuration Design Computing System
- Consolidated Debt Collection System
- Continuous Dynamic Channel Selection
- Cross Donation Check System (blood)
- Customer Depot Complaint System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bishkek city court on Friday sustained the claim of the Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society seeking names of the members of the Parliament skipping plenary sessions be publicized by the Parliament, human rights defender Nurbek Toktakunov told AKIpress.
The Pervomaiskiy district of Bishkek on Tuesday considered the claim submitted by the Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society.
The Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society announced about launch of the campaign of independence observation of referendum, pre-voting process and the voting day.
It was unethical act by the Interim Government to publicize recordings of phone conversations, said Dinara Oshurakhunova, Head of the Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society, at the meeting of the Civil Control Committee today.
The union of civil organizations includes human rights center "Citizens against corruption", Taza Shailoo, Interbilim Center, Shoola-Kol, Association of Civil Society Support Centers, Coalition for Democracy and Civil Society, human rights group "Kylym Shamy".